<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Heyy~
I'm so tired. Lols

wow. It's been the first time I actually felt a terrbile need to attend to my growlIng stomach.
At first I just drank some water but it actually hurts more so I ate the leftover rice and cabbage for supper lols

rice&cabbage had nvr tasted so good man~~~
hahaha

&after supper, being a filial child(lols) I washed my clothes, hung them &swept the floor!!:) crap now super tired.
haha~ mummy will be so touched & love me even more
(lols. The cow's style is so catchy).

anyway I think I'm losing track of time due to work.
Woohoooo~ a new year is approaching!!
I know tmr I most probably won't have the time to blog so I shall wish everyone now an early happy new year 2010!!!
may all of u be as healthy & stay happy always:))
and hope that all ur wishes come true in 2010 for I know it will be a better yeAr than 2009.
Things always gets better and better right?:)

okayyy~ haha many funny hinge happened at work again
and the red chipmunk uncle feed me w dessert toppings during cleanup hahaha
hopefully freakyflower doesn't read blogs.
XP

haix

I shall go think abt my new year resolution and post it someday soon:)))
gd night y'all!:)
full shift tmr! Die! Lols!